In order To Become 1% You Must Do What The Other 99% Won’t is a motivation that keep you inspired and working hard all day. With inspirational quote, it is a perfect gift for motivating and encouraging you even more to help you achieve success. This print is the best canvas decor idea to bring positive energy into your life!
Treat yourself or someone you care for. Canvas is a great gift idea for some special occasions and holidays such as Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding, Graduation, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas or just because. Give a gift that will be a warm reminder of you. A perfect choice for wall decor, home decorations, apartment/dorm decorations or office decorations and can be displayed in just as many places, from a kitchen, to a bathroom, living room, dining room, bedroom, hallway, entryway, and more. Decorate a wall with something worth looking at.
Produce time: 5-6 (Business Days)
- Printed with UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink – reduces indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
- Protected with UV scratch-resistant and waterproof laminates.
- Excellent canvas printing technology makes our products eye-catching and sturdy.
- Ready to hang – arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware.
- Rubber bumpers – protects wall surface and keeps print level.
**Care: Clean with a dry cloth when needed.